Friday, September 2, 2011

Weber Q100 portable propane grill


!±8± Weber Q100 portable propane grill

I'm with Weber Q100 for more than a year and are still very impressed with the quality of this grill propane impressed and how can this little grill. I bought my BBQ from Amazon.com and the box contains:

Weber Q100 Grill Cart Bulk tank adapter 5-lb. Propane Tank

Grill area is enough for 4-6 people. The usual six pounds 1 / 3 burgers fit well. This grid was also able to do for two medium size with three points at once, but the cover is not high enough to fit a whole chicken. ThisGrill needs to warm up about 7-10 minutes and be ready for grilling. The heat is uniform across the surface. The great thing about small grid, fuel efficiency, 5 lbs. Propane tank lasted longer than one season (about 2-3 weeks to grid).

I have been to this camp several times for a barbecue. After hours of fishing (not like me and my friends in the rule) that we cook all our fish, much of it is all you need to do to turn on the grill. After cooking, I recommend that you clean it whenis still a bit 'hot.

I like the quality of this grid. I would say that 9 / 10, everything seems so well welted. An example looks like a small tank in comparison to the grid cheaper. I heard that also looks after years of use, is still in good condition. The heavy cast iron grill grate makes it better than other cheaper grills. My friends have the cheapest, food sticks and burns away.


Weber Q100 portable propane grill

!8!# Safari Jogger Cheap Sheepskin Mattress Covers Quickly




No comments:

Post a Comment


Twitter Facebook Flickr RSS



Français Deutsch Italiano Português
Español 日本語 한국의 中国简体。







Sponsor Links